Vs > Goose, Nf
Te Kuiti vs Goose, Nf Climate & Distance Between
Te Kuiti vs Augusta, Mt, Usa
Te Kuiti vs Kunduz, Afghanistan
Te Kuiti vs Constantine (Ain El Bey), Algeria
Te Kuiti vs Chambersburg, Pa, Usa
Goose, Nf vs David City, Ne, Usa
Goose, Nf vs Ulan-Ude/ Muhino, Russia
Goose, Nf vs Puerto Baquerizo Moreno, San Cristobal, Galapagos Islands
Goose, Nf vs Luena, Angola
Zielona Gora vs Ellsworth, Ks
San Fernando De Apure vs Giles, Ngaanyatjarraku, WA
Tomb vs Tahrir
Morrison, Il vs Corvallis, Or
- The distance between Te Kuiti, New Zealand and Goose, Nf, Canada is approximately 15,530 km or 9,651 mi.
- To reach Te Kuiti in this distance one would set out from Goose, Nf bearing 268.7° or W and follow the great circles arc to approach Te Kuiti bearing 229.6° or SW .
- Te Kuiti has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas Goose, Nf has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Te Kuiti is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome whereas Goose, Nf is in or near the boreal wet forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 13.8 °C (24.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 22.6 °C (40.7°F) less in Te Kuiti. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 569.5 mm (22.4 in) more which is equivalent to 569.5 l/m² (13.98 US gal/ft²) or 5,695,000 l/ha (608,833 US gal/ac) more. About 1 3/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 14.3° higher in Te Kuiti than in Goose, Nf.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Te Kuiti relative to Goose, Nf. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Goose, Nf vs Te Kuiti
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -2 (-3)
|| -7 (-13)
|| -5 (-8)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (░)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Te Kuiti vs Cape Palinuro, Campania, Italy
Te Kuiti vs Hamamatsu, Japan
Te Kuiti vs Misratah, Libya
Te Kuiti vs Philo, Oh, Usa
Goose, Nf vs Piteň, Sweden
Goose, Nf vs Antonio Narino, Colombia
Goose, Nf vs Wagga, Australia
Goose, Nf vs San R. Yuma, Dominican Republic
Parintins vs Jamestown
Columbus, In vs Basra
Aden vs Lytton, Bc
Lake Coleridge vs Rabat
Te Kuiti vs Goose, Nf Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Te Kuiti
Climate Guides for Locations near Goose, Nf
- Nain, Newfoundland And Labrador, Canada - 368.5 kms (229 miles) NNW
- Schefferville, Quebec, Canada - 447.9 kms (278.3 miles) WNW
- Churchill Falls, Nf, Canada - 245.4 kms (152.5 miles) W
- Nitchequon, Quebec, Canada - 696.8 kms (433 miles) W
- Wabush Lake, Nf, Canada - 432.9 kms (269 miles) W
- Gagnon, Qc, Canada - 542 kms (336.8 miles) WSW
- Sept-Iles, Quebec, Canada - 528.8 kms (328.6 miles) SW
- Natashquan, Qc, Canada - 361.2 kms (224.4 miles) SSW
- Gaspe, Qc, Canada - 578.9 kms (359.8 miles) SSW
- Grindstone Island, Qc, Canada - 668.1 kms (415.2 miles) S
- Cartwright, Nf, Canada - 227.8 kms (141.5 miles) ENE
- Happy Valley-Goose Bay, Newfoundland And Labrador, Canada - 2.2 kms (1.4 miles) E
- Battle Harbour Lor, Nf, Canada - 344.9 kms (214.3 miles) ESE
- St Anthony, Nf, Canada - 364.6 kms (226.6 miles) SE
- Daniels Harbour, Nf, Canada - 394.1 kms (244.9 miles) SSE
- Deer Lake, Nf, Canada - 501.8 kms (311.8 miles) SSE
- Gander, Newfoundland, Canada - 633.8 kms (393.8 miles) SE
- Stephenville, Nf, Canada - 547.7 kms (340.3 miles) SSE
- Port Aux Basques, Nf, Canada - 644.8 kms (400.7 miles) S