Vs > Byron Bay, Nt
Te Kuiti vs Byron Bay, Nt Climate & Distance Between
Te Kuiti vs Negele, Ethiopia
Te Kuiti vs Charlottetown (cda), Pe, Canada
Te Kuiti vs Verona, Italy
Te Kuiti vs Rio Negro, Brazil
Byron Bay, Nt vs Napier, Hawkes Bay, New Zealand
Byron Bay, Nt vs Coffs Harbour, Australia
Byron Bay, Nt vs Guasdualito, Venezuela
Byron Bay, Nt vs Del Rio, Tx, Usa
Omaezaki vs Bom Jesus da Lapa, Bahia
St. Cloud/ Whitney, Mn vs Stratford Dem Farm
Cheb vs Aurora, Il
Pune vs Gagnoa
- The distance between Te Kuiti, New Zealand and Byron Bay, Nt, Canada is approximately 13,403 km or 8,329 mi.
- To reach Te Kuiti in this distance one would set out from Byron Bay, Nt bearing 242° or WSW and follow the great circles arc to approach Te Kuiti bearing 204.1° or SSW .
- Te Kuiti has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas Byron Bay, Nt has a tundra climate (ET).
- Te Kuiti is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome whereas Byron Bay, Nt is in or near the subpolar wet tundra biome.
- The annual average temperature is 27.4 °C (49.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 31.3 °C (56.3°F) less in Te Kuiti. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1410.3 mm (55.5 in) more which is equivalent to 1410.3 l/m² (34.61 US gal/ft²) or 14,103,000 l/ha (1,507,704 US gal/ac) more. About 12 7/8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 29.6° higher in Te Kuiti than in Byron Bay, Nt.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Te Kuiti relative to Byron Bay, Nt. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Byron Bay, Nt vs Te Kuiti
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -1 (-2)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Te Kuiti vs La Quiaca Obs, Argentina
Te Kuiti vs Sao Goncalo, Brazil
Te Kuiti vs Waiotapu Forest, New Zealand
Te Kuiti vs Bondoukou, Ivory Coast
Byron Bay, Nt vs Lugano, Switzerland
Byron Bay, Nt vs Cordoba, Spain
Byron Bay, Nt vs Geraldton, Western Australia, Australia
Byron Bay, Nt vs Mount Isa, Australia
Tolanaro vs Ho Chi Minh
Chamical vs Bandar Abbas
Mount Gambier vs Arcadia, Fl
Jonkoping A vs Maimana
Te Kuiti vs Byron Bay, Nt Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Te Kuiti
Climate Guides for Locations near Byron Bay, Nt
- Ikahuak/ Sachs Harbour, Banks Island, Northwest Territories, Canada - 682.3 kms (424 miles) NW
- Cape Parry, Nt, Canada - 628.5 kms (390.6 miles) WNW
- Clinton Point, Nt, Canada - 472.2 kms (293.4 miles) WNW
- Lady Franklin Point, Nt, Canada - 170.3 kms (105.8 miles) W
- Kugluktuk/ Coppermine, Nunavut, Canada - 268.2 kms (166.6 miles) WSW
- Contwoyto Lake, Nt, Canada - 367.9 kms (228.6 miles) S
- Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada - 740.7 kms (460.3 miles) SSW
- Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut, Canada - 622.8 kms (387 miles) ENE
- Cambridge Bay, Nt, Canada - 162.1 kms (100.7 miles) ENE
- Shepherd Bay, Nt, Canada - 627.6 kms (390 miles) E
- Jenny Lind Island, Nt, Canada - 296.5 kms (184.3 miles) E
- Pelly Bay, Nt, Canada - 783 kms (486.6 miles) E
- Lethbridge, Ab, Canada - 217.2 kms (135 miles) SSE
- Baker Lake, Nt, Canada - 756.4 kms (470 miles) SE