Vs > Kalamazoo, Mi
Te Kuiti vs Kalamazoo, Mi Climate & Distance Between
Te Kuiti vs Tuckerton, Nj, Usa
Te Kuiti vs Przemysl, Poland
Te Kuiti vs Dibrugarh, Assam, India
Te Kuiti vs Evanstone, Wy, Usa
Kalamazoo, Mi vs Termoli, Italy
Kalamazoo, Mi vs Tessalit, Mali
Kalamazoo, Mi vs Sulina, Romania
Kalamazoo, Mi vs Deseret, Ut, Usa
Krovoj Rog vs Barahona
Muskogee, Ok vs Obihiro
Milledgeville, Ga vs Vevay, In
Ocotal vs Saragt
- The distance between Te Kuiti, New Zealand and Kalamazoo, Mi, Usa is approximately 13,422 km or 8,341 mi.
- To reach Te Kuiti in this distance one would set out from Kalamazoo, Mi bearing 244.2° or WSW and follow the great circles arc to approach Te Kuiti bearing 238.1° or WSW .
- Te Kuiti has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas Kalamazoo, Mi has a hot summer continental climate with no dry season (Dfa).
- Te Kuiti is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome whereas Kalamazoo, Mi is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 3.5 °C (6.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 17.5 °C (31.5°F) less in Te Kuiti. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 588.4 mm (23.2 in) more which is equivalent to 588.4 l/m² (14.44 US gal/ft²) or 5,884,000 l/ha (629,039 US gal/ac) more. About 1 5/8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 3.3° higher in Te Kuiti than in Kalamazoo, Mi.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Te Kuiti relative to Kalamazoo, Mi. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Kalamazoo, Mi vs Te Kuiti
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -5 (-8)
|| -12 (-21)
|| -15 (-27)
|| -12 (-22)
|| -7 (-12)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Te Kuiti vs Puerto Lempira, Honduras
Te Kuiti vs Kelowna, Bc, Canada
Te Kuiti vs Ipameri, Brazil
Te Kuiti vs Lansdowne House, On, Canada
Kalamazoo, Mi vs Minicoy, Lakshadweep
Kalamazoo, Mi vs Rize, Turkey
Kalamazoo, Mi vs Fort Vermilion, Alberta, Canada
Kalamazoo, Mi vs Faulkton, Sd, Usa
Taiaroa Head vs Antofagasta
Belize City vs Babolsar
Jakutsk vs Port Elizabeth
Ajan vs Leninbad
Te Kuiti vs Kalamazoo, Mi Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Te Kuiti
Climate Guides for Locations near Kalamazoo, Mi