Vs > Fort St John, Bc
Te Kuiti vs Fort St John, Bc Climate & Distance Between
Te Kuiti vs Mayo, Yukon Territory, Canada
Te Kuiti vs Quito, Ecuador
Te Kuiti vs Isla De Pascua-Mataveri, Chile
Te Kuiti vs San Antonio, Argentina
Fort St John, Bc vs Willemstad, Curaçao
Fort St John, Bc vs Tashkent, Uzbekistan
Fort St John, Bc vs Moncion, Dominican Republic
Fort St John, Bc vs Scott City, Ks, Usa
Dixon, Il vs Whangapoua Forest
Valdivia vs Healdsburg, Ca
Kosti vs Kissidougou
Rocha vs Eelde
- The distance between Te Kuiti, New Zealand and Fort St John, Bc, Canada is approximately 12,118 km or 7,530 mi.
- To reach Te Kuiti in this distance one would set out from Fort St John, Bc bearing 228.3° or SW and follow the great circles arc to approach Te Kuiti bearing 211.9° or SSW .
- Te Kuiti has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas Fort St John, Bc has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Te Kuiti is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome whereas Fort St John, Bc is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The average annual temperature is 11.9 °C (21.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 20.6 °C (37.1°F) less in Te Kuiti. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1061.5 mm (41.8 in) more which is equivalent to 1061.5 l/m² (26.05 US gal/ft²) or 10,615,000 l/ha (1,134,814 US gal/ac) more. About 3 1/4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 17.2° higher in Te Kuiti than in Fort St John, Bc.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Te Kuiti relative to Fort St John, Bc. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Fort St John, Bc vs Te Kuiti
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -5 (-8)
|| -8 (-14)
|| -5 (-9)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Te Kuiti vs Hororata, New Zealand
Te Kuiti vs Taunton, Ma, Usa
Te Kuiti vs Zitomir, Ukraine
Te Kuiti vs Koumac, New Caledonia
Fort St John, Bc vs Surubim, Brazil
Fort St John, Bc vs Hartford/ Bradley, Ct, Usa
Fort St John, Bc vs Low Head, Australia
Fort St John, Bc vs Quang Tri, Vietnam
Uberaba vs Little Rock, Arkansas
La Serena-La Florida vs Alexandroupolis
Kanchanaburi vs Kawambwa
Philo, Oh vs Temple, Tx
Te Kuiti vs Fort St John, Bc Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Te Kuiti
Climate Guides for Locations near Fort St John, Bc
- Fort Nelson, British Columbia, Canada - 309.4 kms (192.3 miles) NNW
- Mackenzie, Bc, Canada - 182.3 kms (113.3 miles) WSW
- Smithers, Bc, Canada - 434.6 kms (270.1 miles) WSW
- Terrace, Bc, Canada - 532.8 kms (331.1 miles) WSW
- Burns Lake, Bc, Canada - 389.2 kms (241.9 miles) WSW
- Prince George, British Columbia, Canada - 289.3 kms (179.8 miles) SSW
- Quesnel, Bc, Canada - 374.4 kms (232.7 miles) SSW
- High Level, Ab, Canada - 340.6 kms (211.6 miles) NE
- Fort Vermilion, Alberta, Canada - 369 kms (229.3 miles) NE
- Peace River, Ab, Canada - 203.5 kms (126.5 miles) E
- Dawson Creek, Bc, Canada - 65.4 kms (40.7 miles) SSE
- Slave Lake, Ab, Canada - 387.4 kms (240.7 miles) ESE
- Grande Prairie, Ab, Canada - 165.4 kms (102.8 miles) SE
- Edmonton Namao, Ab, Canada - 545 kms (338.7 miles) ESE
- Edson, Ab, Canada - 402.5 kms (250.1 miles) SE
- Edmonton, Alberta, Canada - 548.2 kms (340.7 miles) ESE
- Blue River, Bc, Canada - 466.5 kms (289.9 miles) SSE