Vs > Ada, Mn
Te Kuiti vs Ada, Mn Climate & Distance Between
Te Kuiti vs Guadalajara, Mexico
Te Kuiti vs Greymouth, New Zealand
Te Kuiti vs Jasper, Alberta, Canada
Te Kuiti vs Madison, Ne, Usa
Ada, Mn vs New York, Usa
Ada, Mn vs Methoni, Greece
Ada, Mn vs Ístersund, Sweden
Ada, Mn vs Nikolaev, Russia
Puerto Montt vs Bettles, Ak
Hot Springs, Va vs Ust-Cilma
Volterra vs Maniwaki, Qc
Kingfisher, Ok vs La Ceiba
- The distance between Te Kuiti, New Zealand and Ada, Mn, Usa is approximately 12,864 km or 7,994 mi.
- To reach Te Kuiti in this distance one would set out from Ada, Mn bearing 240.4° or WSW and follow the great circles arc to approach Te Kuiti bearing 229.1° or SW .
- Te Kuiti has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas Ada, Mn has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Te Kuiti is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome whereas Ada, Mn is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The annual average temperature is 8.3 °C (14.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 26.2 °C (47.2°F) less in Te Kuiti. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 943.9 mm (37.2 in) more which is equivalent to 943.9 l/m² (23.17 US gal/ft²) or 9,439,000 l/ha (1,009,092 US gal/ac) more. About 2 3/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 8° higher in Te Kuiti than in Ada, Mn.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Te Kuiti relative to Ada, Mn. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Ada, Mn vs Te Kuiti
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -3 (-5)
|| -10 (-17)
|| -13 (-24)
|| -11 (-20)
|| -4 (-6)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (░)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Te Kuiti vs Thumrait, Oman
Te Kuiti vs Thebacha/ Fort Smith, Northwest-Territories, Canada
Te Kuiti vs Stensele, Sweden
Te Kuiti vs Corrientes, Argentina
Ada, Mn vs Framingham, Ma, Usa
Ada, Mn vs Mitzic, Gabon
Ada, Mn vs Brest, Belarus
Ada, Mn vs Bulawayo Airport, Zimbabwe
Ogdensburg, Ny vs Khabarovsk
Vize Island vs Sibenik
Lanzhou vs Richmond/ Byrd, Va
King Salmon, Ak vs Fort Wayne, Indiana
Te Kuiti vs Ada, Mn Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Te Kuiti
Climate Guides for Locations near Ada, Mn
- Grafton, Nd, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Park Rapids, Mn, Usa - 147.7 kms (91.8 miles) E
- Fargo, North Dakota, Usa - 18.8 kms (11.7 miles) SE
- Detroit Lakes, Mn, Usa - 90 kms (56 miles) ESE
- Morris, Mn, Usa - 135 kms (83.9 miles) SE